Delta 8 THC has not been around long, but in its short time on the market, it’s proven to be an enormously popular cannabinoid thanks to its unique effects. Because of its growing demand, it is easier than ever before to find quality delta 8 on the market.
Like CBD (cannabidiol), delta 8 comes in many delivery methods, including edibles, capsules, tinctures, and more. But it’s clear that the majority of delta 8 THC enthusiasts want to vape the cannabinoid, and most do so via a delta 8 THC cartridge. Vape cartridges come in many varieties, act quickly, and are easy to use.
Today, we’ll be taking a closer look at these cartridges to explain how they work, and what makes them so unique.
What is a Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge?
In short, a vape cartridge is a glass cartridge that contains an e-liquid. With delta 8 cartridges, that e-liquid contains delta-8 extract as its active ingredient. Vape cartridges are disposable, and therefore do not require any maintenance. They simply attach to a rechargeable vape pen device, and once the liquid runs out, they’re completely replaced.
Vape carts contain a coil inside, and this coil gets heated by the power of the battery. The heating process transforms the e-liquid into vapor, which can be inhaled through the cartridge’s mouthpiece.
What is the Difference Between CBD Vape Cartridges and Delta 8 THC Cartridges?
To understand how delta 8 THC cartridges differ from CBD cartridges, we need to understand the differences between delta 8 and CBD themselves, since this is the only difference between these two types of products.
· Delta 8 is psychoactive, while CBD is not.
· Delta 8’s intoxicating properties are about 30% milder than those associated with delta 9 THC, but ultimately, delta 8 will give you a euphoric feeling.
· These cannabinoids also work on different cannabinoid receptors.
- CBD binds to both CB1 and CB2 receptors, while delta 8 seems to focus primarily on CB1 receptors in the nervous system. Thus, they may regulate different processes of the body, with delta-8 seeming to have more of an influence on mood and overall nervous system function.
How Do Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges Work?
Vaping delta 8 remains the most popular method for a reason. When we inhale the cannabinoid, its effects are felt sooner than they are with other delivery methods. Most people find that the effects of delta-8 kick in within minutes after taking a puff. The effects are also short-lived, usually lasting for an hour or two, which can be an advantage if someone does not want to feel high for too long. Meanwhile, the effects are felt more potently than they are with other methods due to the absorption into the lungs, which improves bioavailability.
What Kinds of Delta 8 Vape Carts are Out There?
Delta 8 vape carts come in different variations, which gives you a nice amount of room to customize the way in which you experience your delta 8 carts.
Delta 8 carts come in a wide abundance of strains, because the majority of carts on the market combine the delta 8 extract with the terpene profile extracted from a specific breed of hemp. Therefore, we have Indica strains, Sativa strains, and hybrid strains available in the form of user-friendly vape carts.
Cartridges come in different sizes, with most of them being available in either 0.5ml or 1ml options.
A delta 8 cartridge must contain delta-8 extract, but that extract may or not be diluted with another ingredient, such as MCT oil. If you’re particular about the ingredients you are vaping, always check with the list of ingredients before making a purchase. You want to look for blends that only have Delta 8 distillate and terpenes.
Delta 8 vape carts also come in various milligram strengths, determining how many milligrams of pure delta-8 THC are in the cartridge. Most cartridges offer between 500 and 900mg concentrations. It is also important to note that it is impossible to have 1000mg of Delta 8 extract in a 1ml cartridge, as this would mean that the distillate is 100% pure which is not possible with Delta 8.
Why are Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges More Popular Than Other Vaping Products?
There are various types of vaping products on the delta 8 market, including delta-8 disposable vape pens, bottled vape oils and even flower that is used with a vaporizer rather than a traditional smoking device. But cartridges remain the most popular by far for a few key reasons.
1. Cartridges come in a huge array of options, and being able to experiment with different strains, strengths and formulas are highly appealing.
2. Their disposable nature means that they do not need to be maintained.
3. Carts are exceptionally reliable, being made from quality materials and using the latest vaping technology to provide a satisfying experience.
Popular Strains for Delta 8 THC Cartridges
Delta 8 THC carts come in many strains, as we said earlier. Now, we will cover some of the most popular strains in which you can find them. Each strain has its unique composition of terpenes, and because different terpenes produce different effects and also have their own flavor profiles, the strain you choose has a major effect on your overall experience.
· Gelato: Gets its name from its creamy, fruity, and sweet flavor. It’s a hybrid strain, meaning it is derived from a cross between Sativa and Indica parent strains. It is known for its relaxing properties, which can be particularly potent in terms of the effects on the muscles.
· Granddaddy Purple: An Indica strain with notes of berries and grapes. Many people find it to be particularly calming, especially at bedtime. Meanwhile, it may enhance feelings of inner bliss.
· Zkittles: Another Indica strain that can both promote feelings of calm while boosting focus. It has a candy-like flavor, and many people like to enjoy this strain after work.
· Sour Diesel: A Sativa that can be energizing and uplifting to the mood, and it’s known for its very potent skunky flavor and aroma, mixed with notes of diesel. It is one of the most classic strains of all-time.
Find a Delta 8 THC Cartridge that Meets Your Vaping Needs
Delta 8 cartridges are a great option for anyone who wants to explore the effects of this cannabinoid in a fast-acting and powerful way. These cartridges come in a wide variety of popular strains, so make sure that you explore the options that are available to choose one that will help you reach your hemp-related goals. Here at Royal Remedies, we specialize in providing pure and potent delta 8 products. All of our delta 8 carts are made with pure delta 8 distillate and terpenes for an exceptional experience.